£29,000 - £35,000 per Annum
Hospital, Non-nursing, Radiography, Theatres
£29,000 to £35,000 per annum + Enhancements (equates to NHS Band 5/6) | 37.5 Hours | Days | CT, MRI and General Radiography | Great Benefits |
A Diagnostic Radiographer with a background in CT, MRI and General Radiography is required to join a leading Essex hospital.
What the hospital is offering and details of this CT, MRI and General Radiographer position:
• A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts, within the hours of 8am – 9pm, Monday to Friday
• A competitive annual salary from £29,000 to £35,000 per annum plus enhancements where applicable
• 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
• Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• A range of training, development and career development opportunities
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• Free uniforms
• A private pension scheme and life assurance
• Staff assistance and support programmes
• A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
In this role you will work with a varied case mix and provide high a quality and safe clinical service to private patients undergoing a range of diagnostic imaging procedures.
What we are looking for in a Radiographer:
• HCPC Registered Diagnostic Radiographer, with membership of the Society of Radiographers
• At least 2 years post qualification experience
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and IT skills
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back