£28,000 - £34,000 per Annum
£28,000 - £34,000 p/a | 37.5 Hour Contract – Days| Great Benefits | L&D Prospects
A leading East London hospital currently has a vacancy for an experienced Diagnostic Radiographer to join their imaging department.
Details of this Diagnostic Radiographer position and what the hospital is offering are as follows:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract, working flexible shifts
- An excellent annual salary from £28,000 to £34,000 depending on experience
- Extensive training and development opportunities including the opportunity to undertake Cath lab training following a years’ service
- A contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance and private medical insurance
- Excellent opportunities for training, development and career progression
- Discounted gym membership, health and wellness programmes and cashback plans for eye tests
- A range of retail lifestyle and leisure discounts
- Cycle to work schemes, season ticket loans and childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programmes and staff support schemes
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, which increases with service length
As Diagnostic Radiographer, you will work within the wider Imaging Department to provide a comprehensive imaging and radiography service including CT scanning, general radiography and X-ray and theatre radiography services.
Applicants for this Diagnostic Radiographer post should meet the following criteria:
- HCPC registered Diagnostic Radiographer (BSc or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography)
- Extensive post-registration experience in general radiography, theatres and CT scanning on Siemens equipment
- Confident using IT systems including RIS & PACS
- Willing to further develop your skills and knowledge
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362 for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back