Near Reigate, Surrey
£31,000 - £37,000 per Annum
Up to £31,000 - £37,000 per annum (DoE) | Up to 37.5 Hours - Days | Great Benefits
One of Surrey's leading private hospitals currently has a vacancy for a Diagnostic Radiographer to join their imaging department on a permanent basis.
Details of this Diagnostic Radiographer position and what the hospital is offering are as follows:
• Permanent, full-time contract to work 37.5 hours per week on day shifts
• An excellent annual salary up to £37,000, depending on experience (plus enhancements at 50% where eligible)
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
• Excellent employee discount scheme
• Private Healthcare, Contributory Pension Scheme and Life Assurance
• On-going training and development
• Subsidised Staff Restaurant
• Free Parking
As Diagnostic Radiographer, you will work within the wider Imaging Department to provide plain film radiography, fluoroscopy and theatre work.
Applicants for this Diagnostic Radiographer post should meet the following criteria;
• HCPC registered Diagnostic Radiographer (BSc or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography)
• Ideally have 2 years post-registration experience in general radiography but this is not essential
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Be able to work in a team and independently
• Passion to deliver high quality diagnostic services
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below;
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362 for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back