Up to £36,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days Only | Excellent Benefits | UK Experience Essential
A leading North London hospital is looking to recruit a qualified Diagnostic Radiographer to join their Imaging Team.
Details of this Diagnostic Radiographer position and what the hospital is offering are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only, covering a flexible shift pattern
• An excellent annual salary of up to £36,000, depending on experience
• 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays, to increase over long service
• A contributory pension scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance
• Excellent opportunities for training, development and career progression
• Discounted gym membership, health and wellness programmes, health cashback plans and free eye tests
• A range of retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
• Cycle to work schemes, season ticket loans and childcare vouchers
• Employee assistance programmes and staff support schemes
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, which increases with service length
As Diagnostic Radiographer, you will work within the wider Imaging Department to provide a comprehensive imaging and radiography service. You will work in general radiography and theatres and will utilise state of the art equipment and technologies whilst further developing your skills and knowledge.
Applicants for this Diagnostic Radiographer post should meet the following criteria:
• Have completed a BSc or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography and possess current HCPC registration
• Demonstrate post-registration experience working in the UK and across a varied case mix, including in general, ward and theatre radiography, CT and MRI scanning
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Good IT skills, ideally being familiar with RIS & PACS
• Must have right to work in UK (the hospital is NOT able to offer Tier 2 Sponsorship for this role)
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment on 02039 630 362 for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.