£30,000 - £39,000 per Annum
£30,000 - £39,000 p/a | 37.5 Hours – Days | Great Benefits | Fantastic L+D Prospects
A leading Reading hospital is currently looking to recruit a Diagnostic Radiographer to join their imaging department.
Details of the Radiographer positions and what the hospitals are offering:
- A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week, usually working Monday to Friday days and evenings, with an evening and weekend on-call rota also in place
- Band 5 salaries in the region of £30,000 to £39,000 depending on experience
- A generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
- Free staff parking and uniforms
- A range of training, development and career development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
- Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A private pension scheme and life assurance
- Staff assistance and support programmes
- A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As Diagnostic Radiographer, you will deliver high quality imaging services for a diverse patient mix. The Imaging Department offers X-Ray, Fluoroscopy, Theatre, Dexa, Ultrasound and MRI scanning, and you will participate in all aspects of imaging whilst further developing your skills and knowledge.
What we are looking for:
- HCPC Registered Diagnostic Radiographer (have completed BSc/Diploma in Radiography)
- You will have post-registration experience across a varied case mix
- Ideally you will have RIS and PACS experience and RPS training
- You will be willing to further develop your skills and knowledge
- You should have strong communication and interpersonal skills, including good written and verbal English
For more information, or to apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back