Dialysis Clinical Manager
Plumstead, Greater London
£38,880 - £47,500 per Annum
£38,880 - £47,500 per annum plus enhancements | 37.5 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Benefits
One of the UKs leading renal care providers currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced RGN to lead their clinical team in providing high quality nursing care to patients undergoing dialysis.
Details of this Dialysis Clinical Manager role and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on day shifts
• Shift patterns are Monday to Saturday, no Nights or Sunday working
• A competitive annual salary from £38,880 - £47,500 (DoE) – plus enhancements and location allowance
• Fantastic scope for internal development and career development
• Generous annual leave scheme inc. Christmas and New Year’s Day off
• Life Assurance and company backed pension scheme
• Referral bonus paying up to £1,250
In this role, your responsibilities will include coordinating the day-to-day operational management of the clinical and take ownership of care programmes for your renal patients, following the tailored care plans as per Consultant instructions and monitoring clinical activity. You will effectively manage budgets and resources, working to maximise efficiencies whilst ensuring the highest level of care is met.
Applicants for this position should meet the following person specification:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
• A minimum of 5 years dialysis experience, with extensive knowledge of renal care.
• Level 5 or equivalent in health and social care
• At least 2 years of Deputy Manager experience or above
• ENB998 or equivalent
• Confident in leading, developing and motivating a team of nurses
• Great understanding of the NMC code of professional conduct
• Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills with a positive approach to providing safe and effective delivery of care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back