Director of Clinical Services RMN/RNLD
Near Clacton on Sea, Essex
£45,000 - £49,000 per Annum
Hospital, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£45,000 - £49,000 p/a | 37.5 Hrs | Days | Low Secure Learning Disability & Mental Health Unit | Good CQC | Great Staff Benefits
One of Essex’s leading specialist mental health and learning disability care and support facilities which is located in a rural setting near Clacton, currently requires an experienced RMN or RNLD Nurse Manager with a background in mental health to work as Director of Clinical Services.
The service specialises in supporting males and females with learning disabilities, challenging behaviours and those with forensic histories, and offers intensive, patient focussed treatment programmes.
What our client is offering and details of this Director of Clinical Services RMN/RNLD position:
- A full-time, permanent position of 37.5 hours per week
- A great annual salary in the region of £45,000 to £49,000 depending on experience
- 33 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays) which increases with length of service
- Ongoing training and development opportunities, including support with NMC revalidation
- NMC PIN renewal fees paid in full
- Free meals and refreshments whilst on shift
- Free parking
- A private pension scheme with employer contributions
- Cycle to work schemes
- Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and gym membership programmes
- Enhanced maternity pay
As Director of Clinical Services RMN/RNLD, you will take overall responsibility for the nursing and therapy delivered within the hospital, ensuring the highest standards of patient care and treatment. You will play a key role in the hospital’s Senior Management Team and will report to the Hospital Director.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this Director of Clinical Services RMN/RNLD position:
- Qualified Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse with up to date NMC registration and substantial post-registration experience
- Experienced working in a similar setting in a senior clinical role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader of people
- Comprehensive working knowledge of CQC essential standards, the Mental Health Act and all legislation relevant to this sector of care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back