Director of Nursing
£45,000 - £50,000 per Annum
£45,000 - £50,000 p/a – Band 8 Equivalent | Full-Time Days | Large Nursing Home | Good CQC
A leading Essex nursing home is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN Nurse Manager to work as Director of Nursing.
The award-winning home is rated “Outstanding” by CQC and has an excellent local and national reputation for the high standards of care and quality of life that the home delivers.
Details of this Director of Nursing position and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract working full-time days
- A very competitive annual salary from £45,000 to £50,000, which is equivalent to NHS Band 8 rates of pay
- A supportive working environment in a leading care company
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
- A company pension scheme
As RGN Director of Nursing, you will work closely with the Registered Home Manager to coordinate the day to day running of the home, with a focus on staff management, delivering effective clinical leadership and line management and ensuring a cost-effective service that doesn’t compromise on care.
What we are looking for in a Director of Nursing:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
- An experienced Nurse Manager with a strong background in leadership roles in a long-term adult care/care home setting
- Well organised, with strong communication, interpersonal and IT skills
- Confident in the management of staff, budgets and resources
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back