Director of Nursing
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£50,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£50,000 p/a | Full-Time Perm | RGN or RMN Considered | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC
A leading Hertfordshire nursing home is currently looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) to work as Director of Nursing.
The award-winning home is located in a quiet area of Hemel Hempstead and offers a fantastic environment to older people living with age related frailties, dementia and disability care needs.
Details of this RGN/RMN Director of Nursing position and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract working full-time days
- A very competitive annual salary of £50,000, which is equivalent to NHS Band 8 rates of pay
- A supportive working environment in a leading care company
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
- A company pension scheme
As RGN/RMN Director of Nursing, you will work closely with the Registered Home Manager to coordinate the day to day running of the home, ensuring the home continues to deliver excellent standards of living and care in addition to taking full responsibility for delivering the business plan.
What we are looking for in a Director of Nursing:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- An experienced manager with a strong background in leadership roles in a long-term adult care/care home setting
- Well organised, with strong communication, interpersonal and IT skills
- Confident in the management of staff, budgets and resources and have a good understanding of the financial and business aspects of care home management
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back