Dual Service Site Manager
£29,000 - £32,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£29,000 - £32,000 per annum | 40 Hours p/w - Days | Dual Service
A vacancy for a Dual Service Site Manager has opened in the Chesterfield area. The small residential service provides a variety of mental disability, learning disability and physical disability care packages.
The home is owned and operated by a nationally recognised health and social care group.
For this Service Manager position, the home is offering the following benefits:
• Excellent annual salary of £29,000 - £32,000
• Permanent, full-time contract to work full time hours
• Fantastic work environment with opportunities for career growth
Applicants for this Service Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• Confident in leadership with the relevant qualifications and ideally with management experience
• Relevant management qualification
• Able to effectively manage budgets and resources, increasing profitability without compromising on care
• Able to lead, develop and inspire both clinical and non-clinical teams, with strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Passionate about adult social care and supporting older adults through high-quality care and support
• Demonstrate a positive, proactive approach to leadership
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 9630361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back