Elderly Ward RGN/Staff Nurse
£26,554 - £34,495 per Annum
£26,554 - £34,495 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Internal Rotation | NHS Benefits & Pension
A leading London NHS trust is currently recruiting experienced RGNs to work on the Elderly Wards in 2 of their hospitals in West London.
Details of these Elderly Ward RGN/Staff Nurse positions and what the trust is offering:
- Full time contracts of 37.5 hours per week
- Flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota
- Competitive annual salaries in the region of £24,554 to £34,495 depending on experience
- Full NHS T&Cs of employment, including the fantastic pension and all the benefits currently available
Both hospitals offer specialist elderly services and as RGN Staff Nurse you will undertake specialist training from leading specialists in elderly medicine and will gain experience in all areas of the elderly patient pathway with services including emergency, frailties, dementia, chronic diseases, surgery, complex care, end of life care and rehabilitation and discharge.
Applicants for these Elderly Ward Staff Nurse/RGN positions should meet the following person specification:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Experienced working in a clinical setting and caring for older people
- Good clinical skills and knowledge
- Motivated, flexible and passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of vulnerable adults through the delivery of high-quality care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
To apply now, please submit your CV through the link provided.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back