Endoscopy Clinical Services Manager RGN/ODP
Enfield, North London
Up to £48,000 per Annum
37.5 hrs | Benefits Include Pension, Private Healthcare + Much More
An exciting opportunity has arisen in a private hospital in Enfield for an experienced RGN or ODP with management experience to work as Endoscopy Clinical Services Manager.
Details of this Endoscopy Clinical Services Manager RGN position and what the hospital is offering:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Day shifts only
- A competitive annual salary of up to £48,000
- A contributory pension scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance
- Excellent opportunities for training, development and career progression
- Discounted gym membership, health and wellness programmes, health cashback plans and free eye tests
- A range of retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
- Cycle to work schemes, season ticket loans and childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programmes and staff support schemes
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, which increases with service length
As Endoscopy Clinical Services Manager RGN/ODP, your duties will entail providing clinical leadership and direction to the teams across 2 Endoscopy Suites, with a focus on quality of care and customer service. You will also work closely with the Senior Management Team to monitor, evaluate and improve service delivery, working to achieve full JAG accreditation.
Applicants for this Endoscopy Clinical Services Manager RGN post should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified and registered with the NMC as a Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
- Demonstrate extensive senior level experience in endoscopy, with advanced Endoscopy Care & Decontamination qualifications and knowledge of JAG accreditation requirements
- Experienced in pain management and caring for patients under conscious sedation
- Well organised, with strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills and the ability to motivate a clinical team
- Demonstrate some basic financial management ability/awareness
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back