Endoscopy Lead Nurse
£38,000 - £40,000 per Annum
£38,000 - £40,000 p/a | 37.5 Hours - Days | Great Benefits | Experience Essential
A leading Nottingham hospital is currently looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse work as Endoscopy Team Lead.
Details of this Endoscopy Team Lead position and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 37.5 hours per week on shift patterns across Monday-Saturday consisting of 2/3 session days per week. Flexible day shifts, which include some weekends.
- A competitive annual salary of up to £38,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
- 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
- Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- A range of training, development and career development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
- Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- Free uniforms
- A private pension scheme and life assurance
- Staff assistance and support programmes
- A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As Endoscopy Team Leader duties will involve coordinating and undertaking the planning and delivery of patient care, promoting best practices in all areas of your duties. You will effectively manage staff, resources and budgets and will undertake the management and organisation of care provision in the department.
You will take the lead in the Endoscopy area and maintain high quality standards whilst acting as the Clinical Expert
Applicants for this Lead Endoscopy Nurse post should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA and have completed a recognised endoscopy qualification
- Proven experience in endoscopy and decontamination, with substantial gastroenterology experience
- Ideally you will have previous experience with JAG accreditation requirements, and in leading an endoscopy department to achieve this
- Strong communication, interpersonal and IT skills
- Committed to delivering the highest standards of patient care and safety
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back