£32,000 - £38,000 per Annum
£32,000 - £38,000 p/a | 37.5 Hour Contract – Days | Great Benefits | Experience Essential
An experienced Registered Nurse with current endoscopy experience is required to join a private endoscopy suite in Brentwood.
Details of this RGN Endoscopy Nurse position and what the hospital is offering:
- A full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week, working flexible days
- A competitive annual salary from £32,000 to £38,000 depending on experience
- A private pension plan, life assurance and private medical insurance
- Health and wellness programmes, plus occupational health and physiotherapy services
- Free gym membership, cycle to work schemes, discounted training and swimming lessons
- Childcare vouchers, season ticket loans and discounted nursery fees
- Some excellent retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
- Ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression
- Staff recognition programmes and long service rewards
As RGN Endoscopy Nurse, duties will involve all aspects of the planning and delivery of clinical care, promoting best practices of care and the highest standards of patient safety. You will also participate in decontamination, departmental management and service development.
Candidates for this Endoscopy Nurse post should be:
- Level 1 NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Demonstrate proven experience and advanced competencies in Endoscopy Care and Decontamination and have completed a recognised qualification in this
- Have completed a mentorship qualification and ILS
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and IT literate
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back