Up to £30,000 per annum DOE (equates to NHS Band 5) | 37.5 Hours | Days | Great Benefits | Endoscopy Experience Essential
A leading Cardiff hospital currently has a vacancy for an RGN with a background in Endoscopy to join their Endoscopy Suite/Day Surgery.
Details of this vacancy and what the hospital is offering:
• A competitive salary up to £30,000 dependant on experience
• A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week on days
• 35 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays
• Employer and employee contributory pension
• Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• Private medical insurance and life assurance
• Free onsite parking
Applicants for this Endoscopy Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
• Have a minimum of 1 years scrub and/or Endoscopy experience
• Sound written and verbal communication skills with the ability to demonstrate computer skills
• Ability to assess, plan, implement and evaluate care during the patients’ journey ensuring all care is delivered in line with national guidelines and policies
• Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Klaudia Kajdan at SYK Recruitment now on 01274 888994.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.