£30,500 to £37,000 per Annum
£30,500 to £37,000 per Annum | 37.5 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading Private Hospital in Essex currently has a vacancy for an experienced Endoscopy Nurse to join their Endoscopy department.
Details of this Endoscopy Nurse RGN position and what the successful candidate will receive:
- A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
- A competitive annual salary of between £30,500 and £37,000 depending on experience
- A private pension or continuation, plus life assurance and Private healthcare
- Free parking, uniform and DBS checks
- A range of retail and leisure discounts
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
As a Staff Nurse you will be working in the Endoscopy procedure room and Ambulatory Care Unit carrying out admission, recovery and discharge of Endoscopy patients and support in caring other surgical day case patients. The successful applicant will have proven and sound experience of perioperative practice.
Applicants for this Endoscopy Nurse should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
- A minimum of 1 year, post registration experience as a Staff Nurse in Endoscopy and Surgical ward
- Have completed or is currently undertaking a post-registration degree/diploma in palliative care
- ALS/EPALS certificate - desirable
- Confident managing a team, mentoring junior team members, and undertaking administrative duties
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back