Up to £41,000 per Annum
Up to £41,000 p/a | 37.5 Hrs – Days | Great Benefits | Experience Essential
An experienced RGN/Adult Nurse with current endoscopy experience is required to join a private endoscopy suite in Surrey.
Details of this Endoscopy Nurse position and what the hospital is offering:
- A full-time, permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- A competitive annual salary of up to £41,000 depending on experience
- Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation, with your own personal development programme
- A company pension plan, life assurance and private medical cover
- Discounted gym membership, health screening and employee wellness/health promotion programmes
- Some fantastic retail and lifestyle discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes and transport season ticket loans
- Employee assistance programmes, staff recognition schemes
- A generous annual leave allowance plus Bank Holidays
As Endoscopy Practitioner, duties will involve all aspects of the planning and delivery of clinical care, promoting best practices of care and the highest standards of patient safety. You will also participate in decontamination, departmental management and service development.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA with proven endoscopy experience
- Demonstrate advanced competencies in Endoscopy Care and Decontamination and ideally have completed a recognised qualification in this
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and IT literate
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back