Up to £30,615 per Annum
Up to £30,615 per annum | Days or Nights | 37.5 Hrs | Great Benefits
A highly enthusiastic Endoscopy Nurse is required to join a friendly and experienced team in the Endoscopy department at a private hospital in Manchester.
The service is abrand new state-of-the-art healthcare facility offering patients a wide range of integrated surgical, medical and diagnostic services.
What the hospital is offering the successful Endoscopy Nurse and details of the role:
• A competitive annual salary offered up to £30,615, depending on experience
• A permanent contract of 37.5 per week
• Days or Nights
• 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
• Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
• A fantastic reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
• Private medical insurance and life assurance
• Free wellness screening
As Endoscopy Nurse duties will include pre-assessments, admitting patients into the endoscopy unit, assisting the consultants and discharging patients from the unit, and you will participate in general endoscopy procedures and scrub for some minor surgeries
Applicants for this Endoscopy Nurse position should meet the following criteria;
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Have BLS and ideally ALS qualifications
• Demonstrate a minimum of 2 years endoscopy experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Good working knowledge of Joint Advisory Group (JAG) and CQC standards as required for endoscopy services
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back