£33,000 to £36,500 per Annum
£33,000 to £36,500 per Annum DoE + Enhancements | 37.5 Hours per Week | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading hospital in the Harlow area is looking to hire an Endoscopy Nurse/ODP to join their endoscopy team. The hospital strives to provide the highest standard of care to all patients and is fitted with the best equipment to help achieve this.
Details of this Endoscopy Nurse position and what the hospital is offering:
- A full-time permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week
- A competitive annual salary of between £33,000 and £36,500
- Day Shifts
- Pension Scheme
- Free uniform and parking
- Private healthcare and life assurance
- Long service, employee recognition and appreciation awards
- 25 days annual leave plus the opportunity to buy and sell more
- Enhancement rates between 30% and 100%, for evenings, weekends and bank holidays
As Endoscopy Practitioner, duties will involve all aspects of the planning and delivery of clinical care to a varied patient caseload, promoting best practices of care and the highest standards of patient safety. You will also participate in decontamination, departmental management, and service development.
What we are looking for in an Endoscopy Nurse/ODP:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC Registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP with proven endoscopy experience
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible and positive attitude
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back