Endoscopy Nurse or ODP
Up to £35,000 per Annum
Up to £35,000 p/a | 37.5 Hours - Days | Great Benefits | Experience Essential
An experienced Registered Nurse or ODP with current endoscopy experience is required to join a private endoscopy suite in Croydon.
Details of this Endoscopy Nurse/ODP position and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- A competitive annual salary of up to £35,000 depending on experience, which is in line with NHS Band 6 pay rates
- A contributory pension scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance
- Excellent opportunities for training, development and career progression
- Discounted gym membership, health and wellness programmes, health cashback plans and free eye tests
- A range of retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
- Cycle to work schemes, season ticket loans and childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programmes and staff support schemes
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, which increases with service length
As Endoscopy Nurse/ODP, duties will involve all aspects of the planning and delivery of clinical care, promoting best practices of care and the highest standards of patient safety. You will also participate in decontamination, departmental management and service development.
Candidates for this Endoscopy Nurse/ODP post should be:
- Level 1 NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC Registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
- Demonstrate advanced competencies in Endoscopy Care and Decontamination and have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in this setting
- Have completed a mentorship qualification and ILS
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and IT literate
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back