Endoscopy Nurse or ODP
£30,000 - £35,000 per Annum
£30,000 - £35,000 p/a DoE | 37.5 Hours – Days | Great Benefits | Experience Essential
An experienced RGN/Adult Nurse or Theatre Practitioner with a background in endoscopy is required to join the endoscopy suite of a leading Cornwall hospital.
Details of this Endoscopy Nurse position and what the hospital is offering:
- A full-time, permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience
- A generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
- Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- A range of training, development and career development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
- Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- Free uniforms
- A private pension scheme and life assurance
- Staff assistance and support programmes
- A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As Endoscopy Practitioner, duties will involve all aspects of the planning and delivery of clinical care to a varied patient caseload, promoting best practices of care and the highest standards of patient safety. You will also participate in decontamination, departmental management and service development.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP with proven endoscopy experience
- Demonstrate advanced competencies in Endoscopy Care and Decontamination and ideally have completed a recognised qualification in this
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and IT literate
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back