Endoscopy Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP
Up to £33,000 per Annum
Hospital, Non-nursing, Theatres, Clinics
Up to £33,000 per annum | 37.5 hours | Days or Nights | Fantastic Benefits | Minimum 2 years Endoscopy Experience |
A leading private hospital in the Harlow area currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced RGN or ODP with a background in Endoscopy to join their Endoscopy Suite.
This Endoscopy Nurse/Endoscopy Practitioner RGN/ODP position has a 37.5 hour working week on day or night shifts.
Depending on experience, competitive salary up to £33,000 per annum is offered and the hospital also offers a fantastic staff benefits package, which includes:
• 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
• Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• A range of training, development and career development opportunities
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• Free uniforms
• A private pension scheme and life assurance
• Staff assistance and support programmes
• A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
Candidates for this Endoscopy Nurse/Endoscopy Practitioner RGN/ODP post should be:
• A level 1 Adult General Nurse/RGN with NMC registration or a Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
• Must have a minimum of 2 years endoscopy experience
• Demonstrate proven experience in endoscopy and decontamination, with experience in a JAG accredited service
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Work well independently and as part of a strong multidisciplinary team,
• Committed to maintaining high clinical standards
• Provide evidence of continuing professional development
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back