£24,000 to £36,000 | Full or Part Time | Flexible Shifts Inc Evenings & Weekends | Excellent Staff Benefits Package
A leading private hospital in Hitchin currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced RGN or ODP with a background in Endoscopy to join their Endoscopy Suite.
This Endoscopy Staff Nurse/Endoscopy Practitioner RGN/ODP position has part time or full time shifts available and our client is offering the following employment package:
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £24,000 to £36,000 per annum depending on experience
• A company pension plan and life assurance
• Private medical cover and a range of employee wellness programmes
• Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression in an international healthcare group
Candidates for this Endoscopy Staff Nurse/Endoscopy Practitioner RGN/ODP post should be:
• A level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN with NMC registration or a Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
• Flexible to work a range of shifts including evenings and weekends
• Demonstrate proven experience in endoscopy and decontamination
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Work well independently and as part of a strong multidisciplinary team,
• Committed to maintaining high clinical standards
• Provide evidence of continuing professional development
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.