Endoscopy Staff Nurse/Endoscopy Practitioner RGN/ODP
North West London
£36000 per Annum
Hospital, Mental Health, Theatres, Clinics
Up to £36,000 per annum | 37.5 hours | Days | Great Staff Benefits | L&D Prospects |
A leading private hospital in North-West London currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced RGN or ODP with a background in Endoscopy to join their Endoscopy Suite. This Endoscopy Staff Nurse/Endoscopy Practitioner RGN/ODP position has a 37.5 hour working week on day shifts and a competitive salary of up to £36,000 per annum is offered.
The hospital also offers a fantastic staff benefits package, which includes:
• A contributory pension scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance
• Excellent opportunities for training, development and career progression
• Discounted gym membership, health and wellness programmes, health cashback plans and free eye tests
• A range of retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
• Cycle to work schemes, season ticket loans and childcare vouchers
• Employee assistance programmes and staff support schemes
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, which increases with service length
Candidates for this Endoscopy Staff Nurse/Endoscopy Practitioner RGN/ODP post should be:
• A level 1 Adult General Nurse/RGN with NMC registration or a Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
• Demonstrate proven experience in endoscopy and decontamination
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Work well independently and as part of a strong multidisciplinary team,
• Committed to maintaining high clinical standards
• Provide evidence of continuing professional development including having completed a recognised mentorship qualification and an Operators Course in Endoscopy Decontamination
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back