Endoscopy Team Leader (Nurse)
Southend on Sea, Essex
£35,000 - £40,000 per Annum
£35,000 - £40,000 p/a | 37.5 Hrs - Days | Great Benefits
A leading Essex hospital is currently looking to recruit an experienced Adult Nurse/RGN to work as Endoscopy Team Leader.
Details of this Lead Endoscopy Nurse position and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 37.5 hours per week flexible day shifts
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £35,000 to £40,000 depending on experience
- 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
- Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- A range of training, development and career development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
- Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- Free uniforms
- A private pension scheme and life assurance
- Staff assistance and support programmes
- A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As RGN Endoscopy Team Leader duties will involve coordinating and undertaking the planning and delivery of patient care, promoting best practices in all areas of your duties. You will effectively manage staff, resources and budgets and will undertake the management and organisation of care provision in the department.
Applicants for this RGN Endoscopy Team Leader post should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified as an Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
- 3 + years experience in a lead role in an endoscopy setting
- Experience with JAG accreditation and quality standards, ideally with previous experience of leading an endoscopy department to full JAG accreditation
- Experienced in a managerial or supervisory post, having completed a recognised teaching or mentorship qualification and with proven experience of the management of a department
- Have successfully completed an advanced qualification in Endoscopy Care and Decontamination
- Ideally you will have completed ILS/ALS qualifications and will have successfully completed a recognised management qualification
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back