Endoscopy Team Leader
£31,365 to £44,503 per Annum
£31,365 to £44,503 per Annum | 37.5 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading private hospital in the Southampton area is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN to join their team as Endoscopy Team Lead.
About the Endoscopy Team Lead role and what the hospital is offering:
- A competitive annual salary of between £31,365 and £44,503
- A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
- Day Shifts
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Private health insurance and life assurance
- Free wellness screening
As an Endoscopy Team Lead you will manage the endoscopy service and lead the team in the provision of care for patients in a safe and caring environment, in the most efficient and clinically effective way, whilst maintaining the patient’s privacy and dignity. You will also provide leadership, advice and support to other staff in the department and support the Theatre Manager in the overall management of the healthcare environment.
What we’re looking for in an Endoscopy Team Lead:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- A minimum of 3 years endoscopy experience
- BLS experience is essential, and ALS is desired
- You should have knowledge of Joint Advisory Group (JAG) and CQC standards as required for endoscopy services
- Good communication, interpersonal, organisational and time-management skills
- Excellent clinical knowledge and understanding
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back