Non-nursing, Community, Support Worker
£25,000 per annum | 40 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A highly reputable, established and rapidly expanding Domiciliary and Extra Care provider has an excellent opportunity for an Extra Care Scheme Manager to lead a community based team across Liverpool.
About the Extra Care Scheme Manager role and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent contract offered at 37.5 hours p/w
• A competetive annual salary of £25,000
• Day shifts
• Continuous training and support with career development
• An excellent opportunity to be apart of an established and rapidly expanding care group, that promote within and encourage their staff to reach their full potential
As Extra Care Scheme Manager you will lead and develop a team employed by the Scheme arranging training programs, monitoring performance, and demonstrate leadership inspiring the team to achieve the highest possible standards. You will strive to develop and deliver care of the highest possible standard, with a passion to promote the best in community care.
What we’re looking for in a Extra Care Scheme Manager:
• Have completed a recognised management qualification such as NVQ4/Diploma Level 5
• A strong leader and able to manage, motivate and delegate to a team
• Well organised with strong communication, administrational and record keeping skills
• Have a good understanding of regulatory requirements within the care sector including Local Authority and safeguarding procedures
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 01535 604940.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.