Fertility Clinic Assistant
City of Westminster, Greater London
Up to £24,000 per Annum
Hospital, Non-nursing, Clinics
Up to £24,000 p/a DoE | 37.5 Hours – Days | Hospital Experience Essential
A leading private hospital in the Harley St medical district is currently looking to recruit an experienced Healthcare Assistant/HCA to work in their prestigious fertility clinic.
Details of the role and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week, usually working Monday to Friday days
- A competitive annual salary of up to £24,000 depending on experience
- A private pension scheme and private healthcare
- Free restaurant quality meals whilst on shift and free uniforms
- Industry leading learning and development programmes and career progression opportunities
- Interest free season ticket loans or support to buy a bike
- A range of lifestyle, retail and leisure discounts
- A generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
The role will involve assisting and supporting patients undergoing fertility investigations and treatment, supporting with admin and record keeping and ensuring consulting rooms are stocked, clean and comfortable.
What we are looking for:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a hospital setting, ideally within a fertility or outpatient environment
- Have completed a minimum of NVQ Level 2 in healthcare, ideally in addition to further studies and training and willing to further develop your skills and knowledge
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and able to liaise with patients regarding sensitive issues in a compassionate and professional manner
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back