Fertility Nurse Manager
Up to £50,000 per Annum
Up to £50,000 p/a | 37.5 Hours – Days | Private Fertility Clinic
A leading fertility and IVF clinic in the Maidenhead area currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced RGN/Adult Nurse with a background in fertility to work as Nurse Manager.
The role will involve coordinating the nursing teams, theatre and sonography services and you will play a key role in the senior management team in coordinating clinical service delivery.
Details of this Fertility Nurse Manager role and what the clinic is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on day shifts
- A very competitive annual salary of up to £50,000 (Band 8 equivalent) depending on experience
- A great working environment with opportunities for professional development
In this role you will coordinate and supervise clinical services delivered by the clinic, ensuring all services comply with HFEA, CQC and ISO regulatory and licencing requirements and that patient experience is second to none. You will coach and mentor junior colleagues and will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical team, leading by example and ensuring the highest standards of clinical practice.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA with at least 3 years’ experience in a managerial role in a clinical setting
- You should demonstrate previous experience and a professional interest in Women’s Health and will ideally have previous fertility nursing experience
- A positive, proactive leader with a hands-on approach to management
- Ideally you will have specialist knowledge and experience in fertility treatment delivery, early pregnancy management and will have sound working knowledge of HFEA regulations
To apply now please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back