Fertility Nurse Practitioner RGN
Bromley, Greater London
Up to £40,000 per Annum
Up to £40,000 p/a | 37.5 Hour Contract - Days | Great Staff Benefits
An experienced RGN/Adult Nurse with a background in Fertility and Assisted Conception is required to join a specialist fertility clinic in Bromley.
What the hospital is offering for this RGN Fertility Nurse Practitioner position:
- A permanent position for 37.5 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
- An excellent annual salary of up to £40,000 depending on experience
- A contributory pension scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance
- Excellent opportunities for training, development and career progression
- Discounted gym membership, health and wellness programmes, health cashback plans and free eye tests
- A range of retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
- Cycle to work schemes, season ticket loans and childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programmes and staff support schemes
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, which increases with service length
As Fertility Nurse Practitioner RGN your duties will include:
- Delivering a high-quality and efficient embryology and andrology service
- Providing patient care, counselling and treatment along with some administrational duties
- Undertaking phlebotomy and administering injections
- Ensuring patient’s safety, wellbeing, confidentiality and privacy are protected
The experience, skills and qualifications required for this RGN Fertility Nurse Practitioner position:
- Level 1 NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Experienced in a women’s health or fertility setting with knowledge of a variety of fertility treatments, ideally within the private sector
- Knowledge of the HFEA code of practice and the NMC code
- Highly organised with excellent administrational skills
- A good communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible with regards to working hours and shift patterns
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back