Up to £32000 per annum (DoE) | 40 Hours | Day Shifts | Experience required
An exciting full time opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and committed RGN qualified Fertility Nurse to work in private fertility clinic in County Durham.
About the Fertility Nurse role and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent contract offered at 40 hours p/w
• A competative annual salary offered up to £32,000, dependant on experience
• Day shifts
• A fantastic and supportive working environment
In this role you will provide excellent patient centred care for individuals and couples in all aspects of fertility treatment.
What we’re looking for in a Fertility Nurse:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN
• NMC Registered
• Prior experience in a private fertility clinic setting
• Good understanding of IVF/ICSI treatments and protocols
• Experienced assisting with egg collection and embryo transfer procedures
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Committed to providing excellent customer service in combination with high quality clinical care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Klaudia Kajdan at SYK Recruitment now on 01274 888994.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.