Up to £35,000 p/a + Enhancements | 37.5 Hours – Days | Experience & SFA Essential
A leading Liverpool hospital currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Scrub Nurse or ODP with experience working as Surgical First Assistant to join their Operating Department.
Details of this Surgical First Assist RGN/ODP position and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
• An excellent annual salary of up to £35,000 depending on experience
• Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation, with your own personal development programme
• A company pension plan, life assurance and private medical cover
• Discounted gym membership, health screening and employee wellness/health promotion programmes
• Some fantastic retail and lifestyle discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes and transport season ticket loans
• Employee assistance programmes, staff recognition schemes
• A generous annual leave allowance plus Bank Holidays
As First Assist RGN/ODP, you will play a key role in leading shifts and ensuring a high quality, safe patient experience throughout the peri-operative/scrub phase of care.
You will be working with a diverse patient mix undertaking predominantly elective surgery in the following specialisms: orthopaedics, ENT, neurological, laparoscopic, ophthalmic, gynaecology and urology.
The skills, qualifications and experience the hospital is looking for:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Demonstrate proven experience working in a Scrub position undertaking a range of surgical specialisms
• Have completed a Surgical First Assist qualification, ideally in addition to BLS/ALS and an Advanced Scrub Practitioner qualification, or willing to undertake these
• Have experience in a supervisory or leadership capacity in a theatre environment, and confident leading and supporting junior staff
• Demonstrate a commitment to clinical excellence and passionate about delivering the best possible service to patients
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Chris Dobson at SYK Recruitment now on 07874068703.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.