Barry, South Glamorgan
£22.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£22.00 (NHS Band 7) – Circa £39.4k | 34.5 Hours – Days | Large Nursing Home | RGN/RMN Considered
A leading Barry nursing home is currently looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) to work as Floor Manager of a 65+ bedded general nursing floor.
Details of this Floor Manager role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 34.5 hours per week on day shifts
• Great rates of pay of £22.00 per hour, which equates to NHS Band 7 salary earnings and comes to an annual salary in the region of £39,400
• A fantastic working environment with excellent prospects for training, development and career progression
As Nurse Floor Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a small unit in the service along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team in the unit, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
What we are looking for in a Floor Manager:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Experienced in a long-term adult care/UK nursing home setting, with leadership/supervisory experience
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards and medication management requirements
• Able to effectively create and manage care plans and undertake clinical risk assessments
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 01615 379 925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back