General Manager RGN/RMN
Horsham, West Sussex
£45,000 - £50,000 per Annum
£45,000 to £50,000 p/a | 40 Hours | Days Only
A leading elderly care home in Horsham currently requires an RGN or RMN experienced Care Home Manager to lead the team and develop the service.
Details of this General Manager RGN/RMN position and what the home is offering:
- 40 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Day shifts only
- Competitive annual salary of £45,000 to £50,000 dependant on experience
As General Manager RGN/RMN you will demonstrate strong working knowledge of all regulatory requirements in the social care sector by using strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
Applicants for this General Manager RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with a current NMC pin
- Proven experience as CQC Registered Manager, and able to effectively manage staff, budgets and resources across a multi-site service
- Experienced in change management within a care setting, focusing on continuous improvement
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back