General Manager RGN/RMN
£50,000 - £65,000 per Annum
£50,000 - £65,000 p/a | 40 hrs | Days | Elderly & Dementia Home | Good CQC | Great Benefits
A leading national care group is currently looking to recruit a nurse-qualified General Manager to lead and develop their large nursing home in Sevenoaks.
The CQC compliant home provides a range of care services to older and elderly adults with general nursing, disability and dementia care needs in an excellent environment.
Details of this General Manager RGN/RMN position and what our client is offering:
- 40 hours per week on day shifts only
- An excellent annual salary of £50,000 to £65,000 depending on experience
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities and staff recognition and reward programmes
- A competitive staff benefits and employee support scheme, including retail discounts, a company pension scheme, life assurance, medical plans and a profit share scheme
As General Manager RGN/RMN, you will manage both clinical and operational sides of the home, ensuring an effective, efficient and high-quality service is provided which meets all statutory requirements. You will lead, supervise and support staff and will manage budgets and resources along with working alongside regional management to further develop the home and the wider business.
Applicants for this General Manager RGN/RMN position should be:
- Registered with the NMC as an RGN/Adult Nurse or RMN/Mental Health Nurse
- From a strong background in care home management, with current experience of managing a large service and achieving and maintaining “good” or “outstanding” quality grades
- Strong working knowledge of CQC, Health and Safety, Local Authority and safeguarding requirements
- Able to effectively manage and lead a large team
- Confident in financial and resource management, and able to effectively manage budgets and costs without compromising on the quality of care
For further details or to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back