£60,000 - £72,000 per Annum
Competitive Salary | Flexible Hours | Great Staff Benefits
A leading national healthcare provider is currently looking to recruit an experienced General Practitioner to join their medical practice based in Glasgow on a permanent basis.
The role will involve managing a varied patient caseload in a private medical clinic, where you will be able to dedicate more time to patients in a more relaxed setting. You will focus on preventative care and health promotion, working as part of a diverse MDT.
Details of this General Practitioner role and what the clinic is offering:
• permanent contract to work day shifts
• A very competitive salary which will be discussed at interview stage
• Comprehensive induction with ongoing training and career development prospects
What we are looking for:
• Current GMC registration
• Prior experience as a clinical General Practitioner
• Be able to provide Hepatitis “B” antibody status reports
• Experience in using lasers in dermatology or aesthetics procedures is preferred
• Strong interpersonal skills and a friendly and caring approach
• Effective communicator both written and verbal
• Highly motivated
• The ability to be flexible and work in a time pressured environment
To apply now please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Klaudia Kajdan at SYK Recruitment now on 01274 888994.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back