£24,900 - £38,000 per Annum
£24,900 - £38,000 p/a | 37.5 Hours – Days | Great Benefits & L+D Prospects
A leading Cambridgeshire hospital is currently looking to recruit a Diagnostic Radiographer to join their imaging department.
Details of the Radiographer positions and what the hospitals are offering:
- A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week, usually working Monday to Friday days and evenings, with an evening and weekend on-call rota also in place
- An annual salary in the region of £24,900 to £39,000 depending on experience
- Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation, with your own personal development programme
- A company pension plan, life assurance and private medical cover
- Discounted gym membership, health screening and employee wellness/health promotion programmes
- Some fantastic retail and lifestyle discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes and transport season ticket loans
- Employee assistance programmes, staff recognition schemes
- A generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
As Diagnostic Radiographer, you will deliver high quality general radiography and diagnostic imaging services for a diverse patient mix and you will participate in all aspects of imaging whilst further developing your skills and knowledge in a recently refurbished imaging suite.
What we are looking for:
- HCPC Registered Diagnostic Radiographer (have completed BSc/Diploma in Radiography)
- You will have recent post-registration experience within the UK across a varied case mix within
- You will be willing to further develop your skills and knowledge
- You should have strong communication and interpersonal skills, including good written and verbal English
For more information, or to apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back