Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Up to £17 per Hour
Up to £17 p/h DoE | 25 hrs | Days | Great Benefits
A leading national private healthcare provider currently has a vacancy for a Diagnostic Radiographer to join the Diagnostics Team in their hospital in Milton Keynes on a part-time basis.
Details of what the hospital is offering for this General Radiographer post are as follows:
- A permanent, part-time contract for 25 hours per week
- Day shifts only
- Excellent rates of pay of up to £17 per hour depending on experience
- Private healthcare plans and wellness programmes
- A company pension and life assurance
- Extensive opportunities for training and development
In this role you will play a key role within the Diagnostics Team, working within different specialist areas and building on your skills.
Applicants for this Diagnostic Radiographer post should meet the following criteria:
- BSc in Diagnostic Radiography or equivalent with HCPC registration
- Ideally possess some post-registration experience working in general radiography, however newly qualified radiographers may also be considered
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good attention to detail
- Flexible to work a range of shifts covering 8.30am – 8pm with some weekends involved and take part in an on-call rota
- For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back