Wimbledon, Greater London
£46,301 per Annum
£46,301 per annum (DoE) | 37.5 Hours - Days | Great Benefits
A leading Wimbledon hospital has an excellent opportunity for a General Radiographer to join the imaging department on a permanent, full-time basis.
Details of this General Radiographer position are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis, working flexible day shifts
• A competitive annual salary from £46,301 dependant on experience
• Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation
As General Radiographer you will undertake thorough subjective and objective assessment methods to identify health needs and provide a clear explanation to patients on how they can positively contribute to their treatment plan. You will implement this information within the overall context of their imaging and care requirements.
Applicants for this General Radiographer position should meet the following person specification:
• HCPC registered
• Radiography Degree (BSc Hons) or equivalent qualification
• Post graduate experience in General Radiography, Theatre and Mobile Radiography or Fluoroscopy
• Enthusiastic, proactive, and motivated
• Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the Imaging department
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back