Haematology Staff Nurse
North-West London, Greater London
£37,000 - £42,640 per Annum
£37,000 - £42,640 p/a | 37.5 Hours – Internal Rotation | Great Benefits & L+D | Haematology & Oncology Ward
An experienced RGN/Adult Nurse with a background in oncology and/or haematology is required to join the haematology inpatient ward of a leading North-West London hospital.
The JACIE accredited department offers highly specialised care and treatment programmes to patients with blood cancers in addition to bone marrow and stem cell transplants and CAR T-cell therapy, and this is a fantastic opportunity to gain advanced skills and knowledge whilst working with specialist clinicians in a cutting edge hospital at the forefront of advancements in haematology and cancer care.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week with flexible shift patterns including long days, nights, evenings and weekends
- A very competitive annual salary in the region of £37,000 to £42,640 depending on experience
- An industry leading staff benefits package which includes a private pension and medical, annual salary reviews and much more
- Fantastic opportunities for career development and progression and to develop specialist skills
In this role you will manage a patient caseload and will be responsible for the planning, delivery and evaluation of care programmes, ensuring that patients receive excellent clinical care with a compassionate, holistic approach.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
- Demonstrate post-qualification experience in haematology and/or oncology and have proven experience in the administration of IV chemotherapy, having ideally completed recognised training/courses relevant to this setting
- Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification (or willing to undertake this) and experienced mentoring junior colleagues and supporting NQNs through preceptorship
- Well organised with strong communication, interpersonal and time management skills and committed to delivering the highest standards of patient care and safety
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back