Head of Angiography & Minor Ops/RGN
Bradford, West Yorkshire
£35,000 - £41,000 per Annum
Hospital, Theatres, Clinics
£35,000 - £41,000 p/a | 37.5 Hrs – Days | Great Benefits | RGN/Nurse Qualified
An experienced RGN/Adult Nurse with managerial experience is required to work as Head of Angiography & Minor Ops in a leading West Yorkshire hospital.
Details of this Head of Angiography & Minor Ops/RGN position are as follows:
- 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- An excellent annual salary from £35,000 - £41,000
- A contributory pension scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance
- Excellent opportunities for training, development and career progression
- Discounted gym membership, health and wellness programmes, health cashback plans and free eye tests
- A range of retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
- Cycle to work schemes, season ticket loans and childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programmes and staff support schemes
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, which increases with service length
As Head of Angiography & Minor Ops, you will coordinate the day to day running of the department, ensuring a high-quality, safe and effective clinical service that exceeds national quality standards and customer expectations.
You will contribute to service development and quality management, lead and develop the team, ensure clinical governance frameworks are in place, and oversee budgetary management.
What we are looking for in a Head of Angiography & Minor Ops:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Proven scrub experience in addition to comprehensive clinical knowledge of cardiac pain management and interventional radiology
- Demonstrate strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills and good knowledge and understanding of clinical governance frameworks
- Have completed post-registration training in Teaching and Assessing/Mentorship and ILS/ALS
- Ideally you will have completed a professional management qualification and will be confident in the effective management of budgets and resources
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 01535 604940.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back