Head of Clinical Services
£50,000 - £65,000 per Annum
Hospital, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Radiography
£50,000 - £65,000 p/a – Band 8 Equivalent | 37.5 Hours – Days | Management Experience Essential
An experienced RGN/Adult Nurse or AHP with extensive experience in a clinical leadership role is required to work as Head of Clinical Services in a leading Surrey hospital.
The private hospital near Epsom offers a wide range of services to both NHS and private patients and undertakes elective surgery in the following specialisms: general, cosmetic, orthopaedic, urology & gynaecology, ophthalmology, cardiology, and weight-loss surgery.
Details of this Head of Clinical Services position and what the hospital is offering:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract, working days
- A competitive annual salary from £50,000 to £65,000 depending on experience, which is in line with NHS Band 8 rates of pay
- A performance-based bonus and incentive scheme
- 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
- Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- A range of training, development and career development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes, plus some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A private pension scheme, life assurance, plus staff assistance and support programmes
- A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As Head of Clinical Services, you will focus on the clinical leadership and management of staff along with taking the lead on clinical governance for the site and managing hospital budgets and resources.
Applicants for this Head of Clinical Services post should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN, or an AHP with relevant professional registration such as an ODP, Diagnostic Radiographer, Physiotherapist or Pharmacist
- Demonstrate extensive experience in a senior role within an acute, medical or surgical setting
- Proven experience in clinical governance, service development, financial and contract management
- Well organised, with strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills and the ability to motivate a clinical team
- Have completed post-registration studies including a professional management qualification and further clinical studies relevant to this role
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back