Head of Clinical Services RGN
£45,000 - £50,000 per Annum
£45,000 - £50,000 p/a | 40 hrs | Days | Good CQC | Fully Supernumerary Post
SYK Recruitment is currently working with a fully CQC compliant elderly and dementia home in Aylesbury to recruit an RGN qualified Head of Clinical Services
Details of this Head of Clinical Services RGN post and what the service is offering:
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £45,000 to £50,000
- Working hours of 40 per week on day shifts, usually worked during office hours (8am-5pm), with occasional shifts and weekends for quality monitoring purposes
- Excellent training and development, and career progression opportunities, including support with revalidation
The home has an excellent local reputation for high quality care and offers general elderly, dementia and disability nursing care packages in beautiful, modern surroundings.
As Head of Clinical Services RGN, you will create, manage and monitor care plans and medication records, in addition to managing staffing rotas and leading and developing the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Head of Clinical Services RGN post should meet the following person specification:
- Level 1 NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Experienced in a UK care home environment, with a good understanding of CQC essential standards, Health and Safety legislation and Safeguarding policies and procedures
- Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification, and committed to developing the skills and knowledge of those around you
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills and demonstrate a positive, proactive and innovative approach to leadership
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back