Head of Diagnostics and Imaging
City of Westminster, Greater London
Up to £65,000 per Annum
Up to £65,000 p/a DoE – Band 8 | 37.5 Hours – Days | Great Benefits | Imaging & Pathology
An exclusive private hospital in the Harley Street medical district is seeking to recruit an experienced Radiographer with departmental management experience to work as Head of Diagnostics & Imaging, coordinating both Imaging and Pathology services.
Details of this Head of Diagnostics & Imaging role and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent contract to work full-time days/37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday
- A very competitive annual salary of up to £65,000 depending on experience, which is in line with top NHS Band 8 pay rates
- A generous annual leave which increases with service length
- A company pension scheme and private healthcare
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work/public transport season ticket loan schemes
- A range of retail and lifestyle discounts
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Free restaurant quality food whilst on duty and a staff fund
In this role, you will take responsibility for the clinical, operational and financial management of both imaging and pathology services, ensuring robust procedures and clinical governance structures are in place and promoting a cost-effective service which doesn’t compromise on patient care or safety. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management in addition to collaborating with Consultants and SLT in the strategic planning of pathology and imaging services.
What we are looking for:
- HCPC registered Diagnostic Radiographer and have completed post-registration studies in management and in your clinical specialism, with in depth knowledge of imaging and diagnostic services and understanding of radiation safety requirements
- Proven managerial experience in a multimodality imaging setting, with experience leading a multidisciplinary management team
- Experienced managing, monitoring, evaluating and developing clinical services with a proven track record of success
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and able to develop positive, professional relationships with stakeholders at all levels, with a positive, proactive and inclusive leadership style
- Well organised, motivated and passionate about delivering results and exceeding expectations
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back