Head of Nursing & Care Quality RGN/RMN
£18 - £19 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18 - £19 p/h | 37.5 hrs | Days | Elderly & Dementia Care | Good CQC
A charitably run care centre in the Chigwell area which provides respite care services for adults with disabilities, elderly and dementia care needs is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN or RMN Nurse Manager to work as Head of Nursing & Care Quality.
Details of this RGN/RMN Head of Nursing & Care Quality position are as follows:
- 40 hours per week on day shifts, with some flexibility required on occasion for quality monitoring purposes
- Rates of pay in the region of £18 to £19 per hour depending on experience
- A friendly and supportive working environment in an already fully CQC compliant home
As RGN/RMN Head of Nursing & Care Quality, you will coordinate and oversee all clinical services throughout the home, in addition to providing line management to the care and nursing teams. You will ensure care programmes meet the needs of service users and are implemented to the highest standards.
The qualities, skills and experience required for this Head of Nursing & Care Quality position:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Experienced in an elderly and dementia care setting
- Proven experience in a senior or leadership position in a clinical setting
- Good knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back