Head of Psychology
£70,000 - £80,000 per Annum
Learning Disability, Mental Health, Doctor
£70,000 - £80,000 p/a + Benefits | FT Days | Medium & Low Secure MH Hospital
An experienced Psychologist is required to join a leading Redhill mental health facility and work as Head of Psychology.
The facility provides long-term psychiatric rehabilitation for people living with acute psychiatric, psychological and mental health issues and can offer more specialist support for people struggling with independent living skills.
Details of this Head of Psychology role and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent contract to work full-time days /37.5 hours per week
- A great annual salary from £70,000 to £80,000 depending on experience
- Training, development and career progression opportunities within a large care organisation, where a supportive working environment is maintained, and personal development is actively encouraged
- Free meals whilst on duty, use of on-site gym facilities and a great benefits package
In this role, in addition to playing a key role in the MDT in ensuring service users are fully engaging with care programmes, and working to enhance and improve treatment pathways, you will also take the lead on psychology services and will support and supervise junior colleagues to ensure the best possible standards of treatment and care.
What we are looking for:
- HCPC Registered Practitioner Psychologist with Chartered status with the British Psychological Society, with at least 3 years post-qualification experience working with a range of client with complex needs and co-morbidities
- Experienced working with younger people with ASD and LD diagnoses, with experience delivering individual and group CBT and DBT programmes
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and passionate about delivering high quality treatment and rehabilitation services
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back