Head of Quality Assurance
£60,000 - £65,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
VAC5126 – Head of Quality Assurance
Horsham, West Sussex
A privately owned care home on the outskirts of Horsham requires a NMS registered Nurse with extensive experience of leading adult social care services to good or outstanding CQC standards, with detailed knowledge of the social care industry, regulator matters and current CQC standards to work as Head of Quality Assurance.
As Head of Quality your role will be to maintain the quality and compliance across the business. The individual must be highly organised and approach problems in a systematic manor. Having multi-site experience is essential to the role, this equipped with the ability to be concise in your thinking and be able to prioritise in a complex environment.
- Develop and implement a robust quality and compliance structure that secures outstanding levels of service quality, governance, and compliance across the business
- Lead all areas of quality and compliance, covering quality improvement assurance, innovation, care and clinical governance, organisational learning, and regulatory compliance
- Responsible for the quality of SHC clinical and nursing provision strategically and ensure this drives business performance and growth
- Work with the HR Director to develop and implement key nurse engagement, retention, and development strategies
- Act as the main source of support, advice, and expertise for safeguarding and ensure incidents are appropriately responded to and investigated
- Lead on SHC’s relationship with CQC, to include overseeing all registration matters, coordinating responses to inspection reports, and ensuring SHC meet all the statutory obligations
What we are offering you;
- £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, based on a 37.5-hour contract
- Annual leave increases with length of service.
- Staff Accommodation (Subject to specific criteria)
- Subsidised lunches
- Ongoing training opportunities via Training Academy
- Refer a friend scheme
- Employment Assistant Programme
- Transport service for staff.
What we are looking for in a candidate;
- Registered nurse with an active, valid NMC Pin with no restrictions.
- Experience of managing change, quality improvement processes and site turnaround.
- Specialist knowledge of leading, implementing and reviewing quality initiatives in a related business environment
- Detailed knowledge of the social care industry, regulatory matters, and current best practice.
To apply now or for more information, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0339
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back