Head of Skin & Laser Therapist
City of Westminster, Greater London
£23,000 - £27,000 per Annum
£23,000 - £27,000 p/a | 37.5 Hours – Days | Experience Essential | Great Benefits
A leading cosmetics and aesthetics clinic in the Harley St medical district currently requires an experienced Laser Therapist to join their team in a lead role.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an industry leader in the field and work with internationally renowned specialists at the forefront of their field.
Details of this Head of Skin & Laser Therapist and what the clinic is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on flexible Monday - Saturday day shifts
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £23,000 to £27,000 depending on experience
- A generous annual leave allowance, subsidised healthcare and discounts on treatments
- Some great staff benefits, training packages and much more
In this role you will coordinate and deliver a range of treatments to a diverse client mix, including Hair removal, N-Lite, Cutera, IPL, Chemical Peels, HydraFacial, Body Ballancer, and Emsella Cellulite reduction treatments. You will effectively manage your client base, ensuring the highest standards of care and customer service in addition to ensuring accurate and up to date records and diaries, managing follow ups and coordinating sales.
What we are looking for:
- Qualified to a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Laser IPL, ideally having undertaken additional studies
- Proven experience in a range of skin treatments including all treatments detailed above
- Strong organisational and administration skills and demonstrate a commitment to the highest standards of customer care and patient safety
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back