Head of Therapies
City of Westminster, Greater London
£58,000 - £64,000 per Annum
Hospital, Non-nursing, Physiotherapy, Occupational Health & Therapy
£58,000 - £64,000 p/a + Benefits | 37.5 Hours – Days | SALT/OT/Physio/Dietician Considered
An experienced AHP with senior level experience is required to join the management team of a leading hospital in the Harley Street medical district and work as Head of Therapies.
Details of this Head of Therapies role and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week, usually working Mon – Fri days plus some on call commitment due to the seniority of the post
- A very competitive annual salary in the region of £58,000 to £64,000 depending on experience
- A private pension scheme and private healthcare
- Free restaurant quality meals whilst on shift and free uniforms
- Industry leading learning and development programmes and career progression opportunities
- Interest free season ticket loans or support to buy a bike
- A range of lifestyle, retail and leisure discounts
- A generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
The purpose of the role is to deliver clinical, operational, and strategic leadership to the Therapies Team which includes Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Dieticians and Speech & Language Therapists, and you will ensure high standards of care, treatment and customer service are delivered in addition to leading on clinical governance, audits and quality assurance.
In addition to leading and developing the Therapies Team, you will work with MDT colleagues to further develop services and patient pathways, keeping the hospital at the forefront of the latest developments and advancements in therapies provision.
What the hospital is looking for:
- HCPC registered Therapist, qualified in either Physiotherapy, Speech and Language Therapy, Occupational Therapy or Dietetics and have completed a post-registration management or business qualification
- Demonstrate proven senior management experience in a multidisciplinary therapy setting, with experience managing departmental managers, overseeing clinical governance and implementing change
- A strong background in your therapy specialism, with in depth knowledge of best practices of care and strong working knowledge of all legislation relevant to the role such as CQC essential standards, Health & Safety and the Social Care Act
- A positive, proactive leader with strong communication and interpersonal skills and a resilient, flexible approach
- Well organised, with strong organisational and reporting skills and able to deliver to agreed targets and evaluate service delivery
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back