£28000 to £32000 per annum (equates up to NHS Band 6) | 37.5 hours per week | Days (Mon – Fri)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Health Coach to work as part of a team to help deliver an innovative Pro-Active Health Coaching (PHC) model of care in order to create measurable improvements in population health.
My client specialises in the provision of innovative health care services, with a focus on improved outcomes for high-risk patient groups.
What is offered and details of this Health Coach RGN position:
• 37.5 hours per week
• Great salary offered from £28000 to £32000 per annum (equates up to NHS Band 6)
• Days only
• Ongoing training and development programmes, in addition to a comprehensive induction
As Health Coach, you will work closely with a caseload of patients who are living with long-term medical conditions, to empower them in the management of their own health, through action plans and regular telephone contact.
This support reduces hospital admissions and increases patient awareness of their conditions which permits them to make proactive choices, whilst collaborating with a wide range of agencies to deliver the best support and keep patients as well as possible for as long as possible.
What our client is looking for in a Health Coach RGN:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN
• Valid NMC Registration
• Good knowledge, training and experience in long term conditions common in primary and secondary health care
• Understanding/experience working with patients with long term conditions
• Passion to deliver excellent care in a rewarding environment
• Well organised with strong communication skills and an excellent telephone manner
• Ability to manage, prioritise and organise own work load and use initiative
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339 for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.